|Respected sir , madam,
I am Dhaneesh vk , a CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA Certified) having relevant skills and experience in the IT Administration. I have completed my B-Tech in Computer science and engineering and worked as a network/system engineer for 1 year
1) CCNA Certified,level 1 experience in CISCO Switches and Routers.
2) Good understanding and knowledge in OSI model, TCP/IP protocol suite, DHCP, DNS, FTP,VLAN, VOIP , SMTP,CSMA/CD,IP addressing, Routing protocols.
1) Expertise in Windows,Linux OS.
2) Computer hardware and software troubleshooting
1) VPS server experience, Expert in handling Windows Plesk Cpanel, Linux WHM Cpanel,windows server,SQL database server.
2) Domain name purchasing handling ,website hosting,web mail, FTP(filezilla),Outlook configuration,SSl Certificate creation.
1)Installing, maintaining the computer OS(windows xp, windows 7, windows 8,windows 8.1) and level 1 troubleshooting the network Switches,Routers (LAN and WAN).
2) Managing and Monitoring Windows and Linux Servers(pre installed). Handling control panels WHM Cpanel , Plesk and Web Servers Apache , IIS.For 300+ clients (both website and webmail)
3) Responsible for the installation, backup network ,hardware,software,files on a regular basis accordingly as per the company policies.
4) Maintaining computer hardware’s and repairing hardware, software installation.
5) Timely analyze whether any repairs or replacement is needed.
6) Responsible for level 1 configuring & troubleshooting CISCO ROUTER and SWITCHES.
7) Responsible for maintaining the network & troubleshooting the network related issues, maintaining & troubleshooting network printers and sharing the network printers.
8) Responsible for configuring & Troubleshooting Microsoft outlook accounts. Creating new outlook account. Providing support for SSL and Digital certificate installation and renewal.
9) Helps to install local area network equipment’s such as network interface card, hubs, and switch.
10) Providing Remote support using Remote Desktop, Team Viewer and Ammy Admin.
11) Responsible for handling FTP using the FileZilla ftp server, handling the databases using the MySql ndatabase server.
12)Troubleshooting Intranet and internet issues.
13)Configure servers for the clients as per their needs using plesk panel and whm.
14) To provide 2 level technical support to end users for all desktop/laptop issues related to hardware and software thereby providing effective desk side support to users.
16)Configuring and maintaining print services for the organization.
17)Installation and maintenance of VPN.
18) Configuring and maintaining Antivirus servers
19) Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting MS Outlook &Mail Backup..
20)Support for IP phon.
21) Installation of Various Software's, Trouble Shooting Software issues,Outlook issues, Operating system issue.
22) To interact internally/externally with all end users and customers on a daily basis to achieve.
|Listed on:||June 11, 2017
|Expires on:||July 09, 2017
|Type:||Job Wanted - I.T.