- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Like most standard websites, we use log files (specifically Google Analytics) to let us know the IP (internet protocol) addresses of our users, the number of users we receive daily, what web pages these users were referred from, how long users stay at the site, and which areas of the website are being visited most frequently. The information gathered by the log file server is anonymous and cannot be linked back to any particular User.
Cookies are commonly used in the Internet industry. “Cookies” are small text files written to your computer. Cookies cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. Cookies make a website easier for you to use because they save your preferences while you are at the website. The non-personally identifiable information tracked with cookies is
anonymous and is not used to identify, or lead back to, any particular User. Users may have the option of disabling cookies via their browser preferences (most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies).
Emirates-Ads uses third-party companies (namely Google Ad-Sense) to display advertisements on our web pages. These ads may contain cookies. Google may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of
Emirates-Ads does not give any personally identifiable information to any third-party website. Nor do we control those websites or the cookies that may come from visiting those websites. Third-party advertisement servers are subject to their own privacy policies.